anxious to improve the visisbility, productivity, competitiveness and governance of the cocoa and coffee sectors, but also to continue providing them with instituional support, the cocoa and coffee Sub-sectors Development Fund, CCODEF, under the leadership of its Administrator and guidance of its expenditure Authorising officers and Financial Supervisory Authority, undertook a number of important actions in the last three years. Some of theses projects were finalised IN 2019 while others will be completed in the 2020 financial year.
Among these actions we can mention the following:
- Drafting of a new organizational chart, Statutes and Internal rules and regulations of CCODEF;
- Development and implemantation of the It Master Plan;
- Design and devleppement of a website;
- Conduct of accounting and financial audits for the period from 2006 to 2016, as well as those for the 2017 to 2019 fiscal years;
- Conduct of the technical audit for the 2006 t0 2018 years;
- Implementation, developpement and operationnalisation of the integrated Mnagement System (IMS) at the level of the Administration;
- Study on the implementation of Electronic Data Management (EDEM) and electronic archiving;
- Implementation of the pilot phase of the project for the irrigation of seed farms;
-Developpement of the mapping of the cocoa/ coffee farms in the Mungo division as part of pilot phase of a Project.